Email marketing is quite an extensive field of affairs and here almost every activity as well as tool needs to be perfectly managed for proper promotion. Email marketing requires you to send mails in bilk and here if you are using a cold IP address then you may feel abrupt spikes that can harm your IP’s reputation. A new or cold IP address for sending mails is certainly not suitable and hence you require warming up your IP address in order to make your IP address a legitimate one among other Internet Service Providers. A warmed up IP Address helps improve email deliverability and helps increase the reputation of your email address. Warming of an IP address is gradually the practice increasing the number of mails sent with the help of a dedicated IP address within a specific time period. Warming an IP address can prove quite beneficial and here are few things that you need to consider before going for an IP address warm up-
• The first and important step is to consider whether you want IP warming or not. If your database is small and you have got prospects or leads that are less than 10000 then you certainly do not require warming up your IP address.
• Another quite important thing you need to remember is to make sure that you have a perfectly verified SPF record and is quite balanced IP Location.
• The last important aspect that you need to consider before warming your IP address is to segment out your list and select the contacts that are active and reliable. Never start your IP warming with the help of lists of one or more year old. To warm up your IP address you should always start with active and new a list that is result oriented and can give you more usefulness.
Ways to warm up an IP address-
Warming up an IP address is not an easy task and it should be performed over time. The key to warm up the IP address is increase the number of mails sent over multiple days. An IP Address Changer prompts you to warm up your IP address and you should initially start with 10,000 mails per day to different prospects in order to achieve the desired result. You should create a sub list of your recipients and should categorize them differently and should look to email one list only on specific day. You can increase the number of emails send from 10,000 to 20,000 and even more with subsequent weeks and this will certainly help you Track IP Address into among top rates ISP’s.
Tips for warming up of your IP address-
• One of the important tips is to make sure that your sender policy framework is completely verified. The SPF record is the record of the domain name service which helps your IP identify with the domain for sending of regular emails. We at SMTPCloudServers.com are quite aware of the importance of a warm IP address and we help you Check IP Address for your mail client and gauge whether it is cold or warm. We help you quite suitably and make sure that your IP address gets warmed over a period of time so that it seems natural as well as perfect.
• Another quite important tip to make sure that your email IP address gets warmed up is by avoiding email bounce rate. You should make sure that the mail bounce rate does not exceed to more than 10% and you should always look to make your list clean and updated. You should when going for IP Changer should remove contacts that never respond or are non-existent. A cleaned email list is quite suitable and can help you significantly in warming up the IP address.
• Make unsubscriptions and opt-out easy and simple, this could help you greatly in avoiding your email address as spam. To Track IP into warm you should always avoid getting listed in spam and easy opt-out facility will surely help your users get quite positive about your email IP address. Since opting out will be easy the hassle of unsubscriptions will become easy and they will enhance your reputation rather than destroying it. You should make opt-outs easy and automatic and this will expedite the unsubscriptions experience while improving your reputation. To simply warm up your IP you can go for Find my IP address go to the add on page and you can also go for IP GeoLocation to simply warm up your IP address.